We realize that patient and family involvement help us provide better care, which leads to better outcomes and greater patient and family satisfaction.
Patients and their families can serve as Patient and Family Advisors (PFA’s) on our PFAC and will work closely with other patients, their family members and hospital caregivers (staff) to co-design safe, high-quality patient-centered care and services.
What do we expect from our Patient & Family Advisors?
- Commit to attending and participating in PFAC meetings (8-10 in a year).
- Provide input on a variety of strategic initiatives, facility design, educational materials and development of services and offerings.
- Share stories about care experiences by letting us know what went well and what we can do better.
- Partner with us to review new program ideas that will benefit patients and family members.
- Listen to the perspective of others and offer feedback in a constructive and professional manner.
- Interact well and show respect to all individuals regardless of nationality, religion, gender, profession, disability, or socioeconomic status.
- Adhere to our confidentiality practices by ensuring that information shared by our organization is not disclosed outside of the PFAC.
If you are looking for ways to draw on your personal experiences at Healthpoint and to contribute to the greater good by helping us improve the quality of care, this program will provide an excellent opportunity for you. No employment history is required.
Apply for Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC)
What happens after you apply?
- You will be notified that your application was received and is in review
- You will be contacted within 7 business days and notified of an interview date
- You will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance to the PFAC
- If you are accepted, you will have to sign a confidentiality agreement
Patients & Visitors
We partner with a number of health insurers to offer healthcare coverage for our patients.
Location & Opening Hours
Conveniently located in Abu Dhabi Zayed Sports City, Healthpoint is easily accessible and can be reached by public transport or car.
Facilities & Services
We are committed to providing five-star service to our patients.
Get In Touch with Us