Conditions we treat:
- Disease of the coronary arteries (coronary heart disease)
- Disease of the heart muscle (Cardiomyopathy, Myocarditis)
- Disease of the heart valves (Valvular Heart Disease)
- Problems associated with the heart rhythm (Cardiac Arrhythmias)
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring – to record blood pressure over a 24-hour period
- Ambulatory ECG (Holter) Monitoring – to record the heart’s rhythm over a 24-hour period
- Clinical Exercise (Treadmill) Testing
- Echocardiography (including 2D Pulsed and Continuous Wave Doppler, Color Flow Studies and Tissue Doppler Imaging) to assess the function of the cardiac muscle and valves.
- Pre-participation cardiac assessment for athletes – to assess heart structure and function – specifically relating to professional athletes
- Stress Echocardiography (Physical and Pharmacological) – to assess the heart function with ultrasound during and after exercise
Patients & Visitors
We partner with a number of health insurers to offer healthcare coverage for our patients.
Location & Opening Hours
Conveniently located in Abu Dhabi Zayed Sports City, Healthpoint is easily accessible and can be reached by public transport or car.
Facilities & Services
We are committed to providing five-star service to our patients.
Get In Touch with Us