Dr. Harb is a British Cardiologist. He completed his residency training in Internal Medicine then fellowship in General Cardiology at The American University of Beirut Medical Center. In 2006, Dr. Harb joined The Heart Hospital, University College London Hospitals (UCLH), London – United Kingdom, where he subspecialized in Inherited Heart Diseases. He practiced at UCLH and The North Middlesex University Hospital in London, and his specialist interest was the treatment of cardiac muscle diseases, specifically inherited pathologies. Dr Harb is listed on the Cardiology Specialist Register of the General Medical Council United Kingdom, with a full license to practice in the UK.
- Inherited Cardiovascular Disease: subspecialized in the care of patients and families with genetic disorders of the heart, its conduction system and vasculature.
- Translation of novel development in genetics, imaging, heart failure and arrhythmia research into improved diagnostics and management for families with inherited forms of cardiomyopathy and arrhythmia.
- Identifying at risk individuals in families with inherited heart disease
- Studying disease development within families to identify disease markers and targets for treatment.
- Occupational Cardiovascular Medical Check-up
- Coronary Artery Disease primary prevention and treatment
- Valvular heart disease, diagnosis and management
- Arrhythmia management and follow-up
- Stroke primary prevention and treatment
- Anticoagulation management and follow-up
- Hypertension, Dyslipidemia (Lipid disorders), Diabetes Mellitus type II treatment and follow-up
- Carotid artery disease and Peripheral Vascular disease primary prevention and treatment
- Metabolic Syndrome treatment and follow-up
- 2D – Echocardiography + Doppler
- Exercise Stress ECG
- Exercise Stress Echocardiography
- Electrocardiography and Rhythm study, including Ambulatory Holter Monitoring for cardiac rhythm abnormalities
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Head-up Tilt Table Test evaluation
- Cardiac CT Angiography, Myocardial Perfusion Studies, and Cardiac Catheterization assessment with a decision on treatment and follow-up.
Awards & Accreditations
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Member of the British Cardiovascular Society
- Member of the Working Group on Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases, European Society of Cardiology
- Member of the American Heart Association
- Member of the European Society of Echocardiography
- Member of the Lebanese Order of Physicians
News & Press Release
Press Release04 Jul 2022
Healthpoint receives prestigious CARF accreditation for Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department
Press Release29 Jun 2022
Healthpoint introduces cutting-edge technology to eliminate spider veins
Press Release24 Nov 2021
Manchester City F.C. Medical Team Tours New Physiotherapy Center at Healthpoint, its Regional Healthcare Partner in the UAE
Press Release02 Aug 2021
Healthpoint Announces Partnership Renewal with Manchester City for A Further Two Years
Press Release24 Jun 2021
Healthpoint Dental Clinic Earns International Accreditation for Safety and Quality of Care
Press Release05 Apr 2021
Healthpoint Earns Multiple ‘Center of Excellence’ Accreditations from the Surgical Review Corporation
Press Release26 Jan 2021
Mubadala Health Leverages Network to Support UAE Government’s Covid-19 Vaccination Program
Press Release07 Jul 2019
80% of Children Begin Brushing Their Teeth Too Late, Research Shows
Press Release02 Apr 2019
Special Olympics Athletes Receive Urgent Dental Treatment Following Free Check-ups by Healthpoint Specialists
Press Release06 Mar 2019
Imperial College London Diabetes Centre, Healthpoint Launch First Integrated Men’s Health Clinic in Abu Dhabi
Patients & Visitors
We partner with a number of health insurers to offer healthcare coverage for our patients.
Location & Opening Hours
Conveniently located in Abu Dhabi Zayed Sports City, Healthpoint is easily accessible and can be reached by public transport or car.
Facilities & Services
We are committed to providing five-star service to our patients.
Get In Touch with Us